Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gold Rush Fundraiser Photos & More...

Introducing Tiaras To Crowns Confectionist!
We knew you were coming so we baked you a cake,
and another cake and a 3rd Cake!
THANKS TO EVERYONE
Who came out and supported this fundraiser!!!
Butter Pound Cake w/Whipped Lemon Frosting -- Yahootie!!!

French Vanilla Cake w/Milk Chocolate Icing -- Yummy For My Tummy

RED VELVET CAKE - -Da Bomb -- Okay!!!

FAITHFUL Supporters -- VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

I Love My Sister -- Oooh Yes I do...I love my sister and that is TRUE!
Thanks for the Support Michele!

We'd tried to tell you all - WE HAVE FUN!!!

Ummmm, Hey MOM -- is the Cake any Good???!!!

Sisters Carol & Cookie The "WINNERS" of
our TicTac Tiaras & What's In the Bag Challenges

No comments: