Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Checking In!!

Hello Lady Princesses -- just dropping you all a little note to let you know I'm thinking about you!

I heard you all had a wonderful time with Miss Monique on Saturday. I think it is important that you girls get to know the different mentors in our church family. Each of us (the mentors) offer different insight, skills and talents that can prove to be invaluable to you as you mature into your Christianity and your Womanhood. So -- remain open-minded and open-hearted to receive our guest with grace and in LOVE!

On another note, I had the opportunity to see the handmade card you all put together and I am SO PROUD of your GENIUS!!! They are going to be so pleased with your love offering!

Well stay warm, stay engaged in your school work and stay sweet!

I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Until then - Be Well,
Fondly,
Mrs. Renata

No comments: