Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Readiness...Check 1...

Well Ladies it is the weekend and as we all know having time on our hand without a productive plan – can be – shall we say disastrous!

So – what do you do to stay productive on the weekend? How do you ensure you channel your energy and talents in a direction that would exemplify and uphold your Christian beliefs?

Ok…let's pretend YOU are the Mentor. Your your mission is to give young ladies advice on spending time wisely and in a manner that would be pleasing to God.

Share with your Princess Peers how you manage your time when you are out of school or find yourself having "free" time. Send me your comments and I’ll post them all together once I get a good number of advice columnist’s pointers.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well on my spare time i write and read. since I'm realy into poetry that's basically all that i write, I also enjoy doin hair so I'll do mine, or one of my sister's hair for them.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Well Anonymous that's an awesome way to channel your energy and spend your spare time! I would LOVE to publish some of your poetry on our blog. So please send them to me at rannette439@verizon.net and I'll surely share your talents with your Princess Peers. I'm looking forward to it!

Jazzy-Kym said...

I'm sorry that sent as anonoymous but thanks....and i surely will do that. Actually I'll bring some on Saturday if you'd like me to.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Yes. Please do!