Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Friday, March 27, 2009

You Don't Have To FIT IN!

(Excerpted From: Sheri Rose Shepherd’s, His Princess – Love Letters from Your King)

I know you want to be accepted by others,
But you were not made to fit in.

You, My Princess, were created to stand out.
Not to draw attention to yourself,
But -- to live the kind of life that leas others to Me.

Remember, it’s your choices that
Will pave your path to life.

I will not force you to do anything.
I have given you a free will to walk with Me,
Or to walk away from Me.

I want you to know that you can put on your crown
Any time and let people know that you belong to Me.

You have a royal call on your life.

I want you to remember you wear the crown
Of everlasting life, and through you I will
Do abundantly more than you would ever
Dare to dream.


Am I now trying to win the approval of men,
or of God? Or am I trying to please men?
If I were still trying to please mean,
I would not be a servant of Christ.
[Galatians 1:10]

1 comment:

Ms. Shellee said...

This is so true and so need for our young ladies. God first then others. The GOD in you will always protect you. Focus on him and everything will fall right into place.