Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Take Courage in ME!

“Be Strong and Courageous! Do not be afraid of them! The Lord your God will go ahead of you. HE will neither fail you nor forsake you.” [Deuteronomy 31:6]

My Princess…

You need never be afraid to stand up and do what is right, My child. I will always go ahead of you and prepare the way. I rescued Daniel form the mouth of the lions and delivered David from the hands of his enemies. Can you trust that I am strong enough to handle any situation?

I truly want what is best for you. Take courage and walk in My strength, not your own. Face every situation head-on – armed with the sword of the Spirit, the belt of truth, the armor of righteousness, and the shield of faith.

You never need to turn your back and run—I will empower you and protect you. Just stand firm and pray, and watch your courage become contagious.

(Sheri Rose Shepherd, (2004) His Princess: Love Letters from Your King, pg.75)

No comments: