Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching Up!

Good Friday Princesses;

I trust your week went well! For those of you in the Plainfield Public Schools I'm sure you are glad the NJASK testing is OVER! I'm believing you all did well, but as the scriptures advises us -- faith without works is dead!

So that leads me to my next subject -- Your GRADES. Pastor has been asking for report cards over the past two months and I would like to see YOURs! Why? You ask... because in order to help you be ALL YOU CAN BE I have to understand exactly where you are across all areas of your life. I've been where you are in terms of academics and my plan and purpose is to help you navigate through any challenges in course work you may be facing.

Please bring your report cards with you to our next meeting on 5/23/09. We'll look at any areas you may need help. We will also create support teams among us whereby we can assist one another in academic areas we do well in and work on areas that need improvement.


A "C" is average but "WE" ARE NOT!!!

Have an awesome weekend! Read and complete your devotional. And remember --pray for guidance in all things!

Be well my princesses!
Mrs. Renata

P.S.: Neptune Princesses did you all have testing this week as well?

No comments: