Meeting Schedule

Our Meetings are every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the Month From: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Monday, May 25, 2009

A Little Disappointed Indeed!


Hello Lady Princesses -- I missed most of you on Saturday. Of the 13 from the previous week only 4 showed up this past Saturday. Could you imagine my angst after having purchased food for 13?

So -- what do you think I should do about that? I'm thinking...maybe we only need to meet once a month.

What I can't do is waste my time or my money.

I'm here/there for you -- I do expect the same courtesy and at a minimum I expect a phone call or email with your regrets for not being able to make the meeting.

This is the 2nd warning about no-shows...no calls. Quite frankly it's rude and unacceptable.

With that said -- I would like to speak with all of you after church next Sunday. If you are reading this blog, like you should be -- you will not be surprised when I ask you all to meet me after church downstairs.

I'll share with you my concerns, my expectations and my plans for moving us forward so that we ALL get the best out of this mentoring group and our meetings.

Be well,
Mrs. Renata

No comments: